Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Deadline Assignment

When it comes to an assignment like this, I always find it hard for me to approach people on the fly and ask to photograph them (probably because I wouldn't be very obliging myself).  But with this assignment, I utilized my resources and used networking to gain access to a subject that I felt comfortable with and that was eager to work with me.



Sarah George, of Pittsburgh, PA, is the Director of Commuter Affairs at Point Park University.  As such, her job is to plan and promote campus events and programs for commuter students.


Sarah George works diligently as she coordinates schedules for a meeting of the 2012 Point Park University Pioneer Experience staff.  The Pioneer Experience is a summer orientation program for new students.


Sarah George signs documents pertaining to expenses for the Pioneer Experience.  Each year, this summer orientation program is given a budget to plan events for new students during the program.

© Tyler Jackson Photography 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment